Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Looking forward to next week's seminars in Billings. Then back to Missoula on June 3rd and out to Great Falls on June 5th.
FYI, I'll be teaching a CIC Institute for the National Alliance in Casper, Wyoming May 13-15 and a CISR for MIEF/IIAMT in Kalispell on May 21st.
Monday, April 27, 2009
- 8am - 12pm - Introduction to Commercial Lines - 4 CEs
- 1pm - 4pm - Insurance Tidbits - 3 CEs (NEW CLASS!)
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm - 2007 Montana Insurance Legislation Review
Visit our website at http://www.faulknereducation.com/ and click the Seminar CE for more info or to register.
If you mention Blog Confirmation #42909A in the Comments section of your online registration form, we'll waive the last-minute registration fee of $10!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Does this mean you have to take a 2009 Legislative Changes course once the 2009 Legislative Session is over? NO!
It means that you have to attend a Legislative Changes course that has been approved by the Montana Insurance Continuing Education Program and which doesn't bear the same, exact course number of a course you've taken within the past 24 months.
Here's a tip: each CE provider in Montana receives its own CE Course Numbers. For example, if Faulkner Education Services is offering a Legislative Changes course, it's course number is totally different from the Legislative Changes courses offered by other CE providers. In fact, Faulkner Education currently offers TWO Legislative Changes courses and EACH of them has a different number.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
- Insurance CE Seminars
- Limited Lines Producer Pre-licensing course
- Insurance Training on Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and Networking
Advantages of In-House events:
- You choose the topics and dates
- 3-4 hour seminars and workshops so your entire staff can attend, but your office isn't under-staffed during the event
- Discounted pricing
- Choose from our curriculum or hire us to develop and write seminars, workshops, and trainings to meet your needs
- Relaxed atmosphere
Call me to inquire about arranging In-House CE Seminars, insurance training, or business development workshops.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
- 8am - 11am -- In-Home Businesses -- 3 CEs
- 12pm - 3pm -- Insurance E & O Prevention -- 3 CEs
- 3:30pm - 4:3pm -- 2007 Montana Insurance Legislation Review -- 1 CE
All three seminars are approved for CE by the Montana Insurance Continuing Education Program. They'll be held at the conference room at the office of the Great Falls Association of Realtors.
For more details, or to register online, visit our website at: www.faulknereducation.com.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
- The 24-month period during which CE must be taken ENDS with your license renewal date and does NOT BEGIN with the date you obtained your license.
- All licensed adjusters and producers--with the exception of Limited Lines Producers, must complete 24 hours of CE during their renewal period. (YES,this includes Title, Surety, and Life-only or PC-only producers!
- The requirement prohibiting a producer from repeating the same CE course for credit within a 24-month period is much less strict than a lot of people believe: (1) The topic is not restricted - you CAN take more than one auto seminar or law seminar. (2) The restriction applies to the course #. (3) Each CE provider in MT receives a separate course # for each of their courses. If Faulkner Education Services offers a 2007 Legislative Changes/Law seminar, it's course # is unique and totally different from all other providers' course #s.
For more information, visit the following links:
- Our web site: http://www.faulknereducation.com/CE%20Info.htm
- The Montana DOI web site: http://sao.state.mt.us/insurance/CElaw.pdf
Friday, April 10, 2009
- Convenience - your staff doesn't need to lose time travelling
- Control - you pick and choose the seminar topics that will prove most beneficial to your staff
- Cost-effective - most in-house offerings are less expensive because we do not incur the costs of a hotel conference room, beverages, and snacks
We offer the following In-House Seminars and Workshops:
- Insurance continuing education
- Limited Lines Producer pre-licensing
- Career development
- Miscellaneous training and motivation
Call for more information!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
If you'd like to schedule in-house training or seminars at your business, let us know!