Saturday, August 29, 2009

How I Can Help You Grow Your Business

Business partners make each other money by exchanging products and services for money. If you attend insurance seminars, you help the instructor and her firm increase their bottom lines. If she, in turn, refers clients to your insurance agency, she helps you increase your bottom line.

Well, there are other ways business partners can help each other. Yes, the exchange of $$ - right up front, is the most obvious and appreciated fashion. But referrals, word of mouth, marketing, and promotion are all other ways. In the long run, talking each other up may actually earn each of us more $$ than the purchase of insurance or refrigerators.

No, I'm not crazy. What I am is experienced in the arena of sales and marketing. As another way to promote by myself and my clients, friends, and business partners, I am now writing an online column for Examiner.com. My area of expertise is Self Marketing and I'm publishing articles that focus on:
  • "Best" guides to local businesses and services
  • Insider tips to these businesses and services
  • Resource links on the web, and locally, for your marketing needs
  • Other Self Marketing advice and information

If you'd like to be spotlighted in one of my articles, or if you know someone else who would, please e-mail me at examiner@lindamfaulkner.com.

I look forward to strengthening our relationship and helping each of us achieve a higher level of success.